Topic: 126.96.36.199 - Bing Translator Added
List Of Changes
- Article Downloader UI redone. You can now autospin content as well.
- Removed vestigial checkboxes when browsing for folders in Content Combiner Task
- FIX error where WP posts wouldn't upload properly if there was no image
- You can use your own images on your hard drive in the article creator.
- Simple counter with progress when scheduling multiple posts
- SCM remembers the last Spinner you used across all tasks and windows
- FIX for better support when reading non utf-8 files. Less character corruption.
- FIX Chinese character support when scraping articles using the article downloader.
- Replaced text editor with an enhanced version that ships with a much better Find/Replace function
- Other small UI fixes
BING Translator Support
- Signup here first - http://blogs.msdn.com/b/translation/p/g … rted1.aspx
- Fill out details here in "Edit 3rd party logins"
- New Translator Task
Translator is for translating existing articles from one language to the other. It has not been directly integrated into the Article Creator yet. Wanting some feedback from everyone on how they want it integrated into Article Creator...
Significant changes to the underlying codebase in this release. I have tried my best to test for errors but some might appear. Please report all bugs!