Topic: Adding Images is a Nightmare!

Lets get this straight - I love SEOCM and use it every day smile
But adding images in so frustrating. 2 major problems when I'm adding my PBN blog posts

1. The image browser is soooo sloooow - I often think its crashed - fine when SEOCM starts up but after about 5 blog posts becomes basically unusable until I restart the software again - any tips?

2. Every time I place a link then add an image straight afterwards - the link and anchor text are removed from the post smile

Apart from that - all is good !!

Re: Adding Images is a Nightmare!

1. Is this the browser based image selector tool in SCM?
Ill have to do some code optimizations I assume.
2. Ill have to check this.

yes , I think so, its the one that is accessed from the little button at the bottom of the page next to the video and source buttons.

Sorry, I've also noticed that about half the time clicking on the Google image doesn't insert it into the post - it takes you into the website where the image is hosted. Only sometimes though smile

eseo2010 wrote:

Sorry, I've also noticed that about half the time clicking on the Google image doesn't insert it into the post - it takes you into the website where the image is hosted. Only sometimes though smile

Its the image selector, it tries to stop the click from going through, but it doesn't work sometimes (a bit buggy)