Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 737

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Topic: Getting Unrelated Content? Or Bad Content? - Try This First

Problem:
You fire up SCM, type in a keyword and hit "create content". The results are terrible. Paragraphs don't flow, content seems unrelated and it just doesn't seem to make much sense.

Here is an example using the keyword "simcity 5" on default SCM settings.

These are games that a lot of people like to play single-player," says Graham Smith, the editor of magazine. "People don’t want to play with other people. They want to play alone." A comparison between Wii games and Xbox 360 games will show you that they are both targeted at very different kinds of people. Now the Microsoft Kinect gives Xbox 360 owners the choice of playing these games as well, so this console definitely has the upper hand.

There are so many games for the Nintendo Wii, but which ones allow you to dance to your heart's content? To learn some great rhythm Wii games, scroll below. The best Wii games for toddlers that are custom-made taking into account the psyche of kids should prove to be a great experience. They will find these games interesting. Here, you will find some of the best games that you should be playing on your Nintendo DSi. If you are a big DS games fan, then you have come to the right place.

This article tells you about DS game downloads that would allow you to enjoy the latest games for free. All you have to know is how to download the DS games from various sites. Do you want to know how to download DS games for free? The following article will cover some information that will help you download free DS games. Where can I buy cheap Wii games? Is this the same question that you are wondering about? Well, read the following article and find the exact answer to this question...

Want to download DS games but do not know where from? Well, don't worry, read on and you would not miss out on all the gaming fun! Locating free DS games downloads over the Internet is as simple as it gets, but the risk of viruses and malware through them is very high. You should consider signing up with a website that asks you to pay a small amount instead. Looking for best Nintendo DS games that suits the entire family?

Checkout our detailed list of Nintendo DS games where there's something for everyone in the house. Wii fitness games are the new flavor of the season. But which one among them are the best ones? Scroll down to find out. A complete list of the top DS games of all time, here is an easy ticket; read the article and jot down the names. Simple, isn't it?.. Looking for a list of the top 10 DS games? Keep reading...

If you are looking for the best Wii games for girls, then search no further. The article given below provides a list of some of the most popular Wii games for girls of different age groups. Keep reading... These are some of the top 10 Wii games that are a craze with kids around the world. The following article on top Wii games of all time will help you know which games are preferred by kids these days. Looking for the best of Wii games to buy this Christmas?

Whats wrong?
- Simcity keyword doesn't even appear in the content paragraph.
- Although content is related to video games, it isn't related specifically to simcity... the newest simcity 5 released in 2013.

Reasons
- SCM by default weights article directories more when searching for content
- Article directories are good for very generic keywords like "dog training" "jump training" "stretchmarks" etc
- Micro-niche or news topics (ie fresh content) is unlikely to exist in article directories. Eg. Goto ezinearticles (arguably the largest AD on the net, type in simcity 5. Notice the lack of results)

Solution
- We want to tell SCM to use a) niche relevant sites as sources b) prefer search results

a) Nice relevant sites: We could remove all the custom sources and replace them with niche sites. Eg, gamespot.com, ign.com etc. This is time consuming to replace all the internal sources however.

b) Tell SCM to only use search results (best solution)

How To Get SCM To Use Search Results Only
There is a little "hack" you can do to force search results only.
https://d2q0qd5iz04n9u.cloudfront.net/_ssl/proxy.php/http/gallery.mailchimp.com/5220dab845b51de9bebf29f5c/images/Uncheck_All.png

All you need to do is deselect every source!

The Result

The first DLC for the infamous SimCity will be free; and we know why too. The pack will contain a new building, the Nissan LEAF® Charging station.As you might have guessed, this will be a spons... SimCity Live Stream NOW here! However SimCity, as the name already suggests,.. With the exciting news of Simcity getting its long awaited restart lets take a look at some of the facts surrounding this announcment.Simcity already has pre-order packs lined up. The Digital Deluxe...

Read on for details. Read More » SimCity (5) is a reboot of the SimCity franchise developed by Maxis (they also developed all the other Sim-related games). The preceding title, SimCity 4, came out way back in 2003. But it quickly became clear to me that SimCity (5) had been extremely streamlined. City Ordinances had been completely taken out of the game, budgeting was simplified and you no longer had to play with the sliders that managed public spending/taxes.

It runs on a new engine called GlassBox which was developed specifically for this game, allowing for greater simulation than any previous SimCity games. Being a simulation game, SimCity is a quite slow-paced game, even when you are playing it on “Cheetah speed”. If you watch our SimCity 5 video you will see some multiplayer features of the new game, such as one that allows me to use excess resources from other cities to help my population. The A.I. and simulation in SimCity is great.

For example, they will head to a dead-end with no buildings or resources and drive on empty roads. These are just some small complaints about an otherwise very complex and smart A.I. When Simcity 5 was first released, fans had a lot of great expectations about the game. In order for me to really do a review of SimCity justice I feel I need to take a step back and give you a bit of my history with Maxis. There is really no way I cannot be an unbiased reviewer here as I literally grew up with the company.

Kluwe wrote in his review, “At the time of writing this piece, SimCity 5 has been active for almost 62 hours; of those 62 hours, I’ve been able to log in for around ten. The new SimCity allows you to checkout the leader boards of who is doing the best. I am curious how this all works in the sense that, Sim time essentially stops if you aren’t playing. So, is there an advantage to leaving your SimCity while you AFK to help build out resources? This will keep residential pollution low, and your Sim’s spirits high.

The attention to detail is also great. Educated Sims will do more than just look for high paying jobs, they’ll start less fires and even put solar panels on top of their buildings! Not just the online only ‘feature’ (which I’ve come to accept for now). Options to alleviate this gridlock only do so much, it seems most people don’t like taking the bus, train, or ferry. This is made worse by no subway system in the game and the street car optional avenues are more likely to jam up your streets than help.

A marked improvement over the original article!

Re: Getting Unrelated Content? Or Bad Content? - Try This First

Is this still applicable to v3 to force SCM scrape using search engine only?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 737

imsights wrote:

Is this still applicable to v3 to force SCM scrape using search engine only?

Yes it is. However in v3 SCM allows you to unselect all custom sources. It won't force you to select at least 1 any more.

The tweak is no longer required, but the advice is still applicable if you need content on things that don't appear on article directory sites. Such as product names.

To take this a step further you can add your own custom sites. I'm doing SEO in the taxi nice and a lot of the results from google there are from companies, which results in company names in the titles and articles, and a lot of the text being about them also... So to solve that problem I...

To solve that problem I custom added the top news sites from my country en disabled everything except them so google also. Now I'm getting good relevant articles without all the branded crap that I got before because of the local nature of the niche.

The branded crap was relevant, just didn't feel comfortable using it as my link building content. And either way the news site scraped articles read better like real articles also.

janpaul999 wrote:

To solve that problem I custom added the top news sites from my country en disabled everything except them so google also. Now I'm getting good relevant articles without all the branded crap that I got before because of the local nature of the niche.

Good idea! Thanks for sharing.

If you take time to customize your sources you can really pull in some great content!