Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 737

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Topic: How To Fix '?' Symbols In Wordpress Post

I Have Strange '?' Symbols Everywhere In My Article
Example

Desire the entire world. Not th?s pallid shadow ?f reality. Want the world the way ?t truly ?s. A world ?n wh?ch ?ll cats are queens and kings ?f improvement. That ?s my info. And I shall hold transferring, hold repeating ?t, until I die. The evaluation assigns 952 million to three.one billion fowl fatalities a 12 months to th?se wild cats. ?

This happens because:
1. You ran "uniquefy"
2. Ran auto-spin (eg TBS etc)

Most spinners don't support uniquefied content. The solution is simple.

1. Spin article first
2. Run "uniquefy" last

I Have Strange '?' Symbols When I Post An Article To A Wordpress Blog
This is a known limitation with wordpress not properly supporting unicode characters.

The fix is detailed here -> http://hansengel.wordpress.com/2007/10/ … ode-and-s/

Reproduced here for your convenience

The problem can be easily fixed in two steps. All you’ll need is FTP access to your server and a fair comprehension of how to type. So, let’s get started!

1. Open up ‘wp-config.php’ from the root directory of your WordPress installation.
2. Add ‘//’ at the very beginning of these two lines:
    define('DB_CHARSET', 'utf8');
    define('DB_COLLATE', '');

So that section should now look like this:
   //define('DB_CHARSET', 'utf8');
   //define('DB_COLLATE', '');

Important notes:
- The quotes surrounding // in step 2 should not be inserted. Those are just indicating that the // is the part you should insert.
- If you’ve meddled with that part of ‘wp-config.php’ before, it may look a bit different. But pay no attention to the differences. Just be sure add // to the lines containing DB_CHARSET and DB_COLLATE.