Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Topic: How To Add A Custom Article Source

Tips

• You can add any site as long as it is indexed by Bing.

• You don't need to know xpath. The default works for 99% of sites.

• Adding additional keywords after the domain name is only required in rare 10% of cases.

• Checked custom sources are saved individually for each Article Creator task.

Re: How To Add A Custom Article Source

I wanted to do a bulk import. Unfortunatly this seems to work only with an XML-file. But I would like to import my sources from a txt or xls-file. I don´t know how to create an xml-file. Can you give me a hint how to bulk import sources from txt or xls-files?

Re: How To Add A Custom Article Source

use Bulk Import button.
Each new site on its own line like so...

http://seocontentmachine.com/forum/img/m/3/t/p186io05ma1pim1n8r1ssq1ggc13re3.png