Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Topic: How do I update WP blog categories?

Question:
I have created a blog, and added posts, categories in SCM.

I then add a new category to the blog another category to the actual blog - outside of SCM interface.

Now I can't select the new category in the category dropdown in SCM when I go to post an article to the blog.

Answer:
1 - Select WP blog and click  "edit blog" in the menu.
2 - Hit save button and SCM will update categories.