Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Topic: 3.3.3.1 - Natural intro paragraphs for Article Creator

Changelog

- Article creator. Keywords limited to 100 keywords to reduce likelyhood of out of memory errors etc.
- Misc memory optimizations and fixes
- Article downloader. Articles with no titles are saved as "no title". All articles are downloaded with unique title to allow articles of same title to be saved without overwriting each other.
- Article downloader has tooltips now.
- Some spinner code optimizations
- Document window file browser has been fixed when using the up/down keyboard arrows
- Decoy intro paragraphs automatically added when using article creator with online sources. All starting paragraphs should read more naturally.  Articles should no longer start with "But" "In the end" etc.
- Tier 1 content creator tooltips added.
- Tier 1 content creator has spin button that allows you to send content to document window for auto spinning.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 737

Re: 3.3.3.1 - Natural intro paragraphs for Article Creator

Decoy intro paragraphs automatically added when using article creator with online sources.

I haven't been able to get it to produce any decoy paragraphs. I'm using both online sources and local sources along with soft spin.

Its automatic. SCM will only use starting paragraphs for start of content.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 737

admin wrote:

Its automatic. SCM will only use starting paragraphs for start of content.

I think there should be an option to use this with spinners. It would make my content look a lot better.

You can use it with spinners. Just enable one in the article creator.

I  try to create aticle from Article Builder but when I get to the part "category",  the list has disappeared and there's only figures instead, how can I fix it?

I  try to create aticle from Article Builder but when I get to the part "category",  the list has disappeared and there's only figures instead, how can I fix it?

Sounds like a bug. Will fix it in the next update today.