Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Topic: 3.4.9.4 - Bug Fixes + FCS Networker Template

Changelog

- new: FCS Networker article creator template
- fix: PostUploader not advancing post times correctly
- new: content wizard. You force output to not have any spintax symbols in it
- new: You can no longer delete a running
- fix: BING scraper wasn't able to find content if you used Upper or mixed case domain names.
- fix: article downloader not downloading articles

Re: 3.4.9.4 - Bug Fixes + FCS Networker Template

what is FCS Networker Template? What can be the reason of that, I create  article, choosing Article Builder as content source but I can't find the list of "category", does it have something to do with "FCS Networker Template"?

Its a new export template,

Just like HTML or GSA SER

Its for people who use FCS Network.

It has nothing to do with AB.

AB error has been fixed too, please update.

Hello,
any tutorial for use SCM + FCS network? I just made 2 articles and I'm wondering how to insert all the files I got inside FCS.

Thanks for the help!

I tried to insert some files to FCS using the option "Import Bulk Articles" but it doesn't work, everytime I get a message "File is missing or file is invalid"....

All FCS files are located inside the appropriate folders.

It may be possible that FCS have updated their import format.

Are you able to send me a sample copy of FCS template that you know works?

info [at] seocontentmachine.com

i need SEO Content Machine version 3.4.9.4
any one can do this version for me
please reply

please send download link please

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 737

TracieMcclourPhH wrote:

please send download link please

That is a really old version, at least 9 months old. We do not archive old versions.

A helpful user may have a version of it stored on their hard drive.