Topic: Titles spin output folder

Hi,

I set SCM to scrape all the titles. However when I export tha data to FCS networker, all the titles are "FCS Networker + keyword" (always the same keyword)

Could you tell me what am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance

Re: Titles spin output folder

How does FCS detect titles?

THE FCS template may not be complete.

If you have more info we can work out what is happening and I can improve the template.

It's in part okay. Just set the first line as title in FCS setup, however many titles scraped still are in english..how could I fix that?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 737

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

admin wrote:

How does FCS detect titles?

THE FCS template may not be complete.

If you have more info we can work out what is happening and I can improve the template.

Many scraped titles still are in english..how could I fix that?

What language are you trying to scrape?

You should disable all custom sources and use Google in the region you require.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 737

admin wrote:

What language are you trying to scrape?

You should disable all custom sources and use Google in the region you require.

I did like that but even though some titles in the spun articles were in english.