Topic: Crash during login - Major Error !

Hi,
After the last updated i could no longer login to SEOCM. It keeps showing "login expired" on the login window and then opens a new login window and shows the same message again. Eventually the following Error appeared :

System.FormatException: The input is not a valid Base-64 string as it contains a non-base 64 character, more than two padding characters, or an illegal character among the padding characters.
at System.Convert.FromBase64_Decode(Char* startInputPtr, Int32 inputLength, Byte* startDestPtr, Int32 destLength)
at System.Convert.FromBase64CharPtr(Char* inputPtr, Int32 inputLength)
at System.Convert.FromBase64String(String s)
at 㾛�Ꭵ鷺⏥㙃㊕.�뜽Ⲹℎ騜쎪揶ㆡ(String 퀟�嫢宿釖瓗基݄)
at 㾛�Ꭵ鷺⏥㙃㊕.ᇪ⎗ܷ낗␹렢軈(String 땙曰蘿ปڦ돢㦯, String 䲔萉혇衄十켦≓ﱠ)
at SEOContentMachine.frmLogin.颋琢㨱紑뺚ꄲ珞(Object 䗤郜괤ꨖ緖鵜, EventArgs 橶”∹녝뎎糭꿳�)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at DevExpress.XtraEditors.BaseButton.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at DevExpress.XtraEditors.BaseButton.PerformClick()
at SEOContentMachine.frmLogin.჏ꚢℝ瓶栿ꦧ꠶ힲ(Object 䗤郜괤ꨖ緖鵜, EventArgs 橶”∹녝뎎糭꿳�)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

I restarted my PC, but it still will not work. I also uninstalled SEOCM and reinstalled the original version i purchased, and it worked !! but when i updated to the latest version it crashed AGAIN during login and showed the same error as above. please help resolve this ASAP as i have lots of work to do.

Regards

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Re: Crash during login - Major Error !

Strange,

Do you have any firewalls, or anything strange installed that could inspect and corrupt net communications?

Finally, can you send me your SCM ID + Password to

info [at] seocontentmachine.com

I'll see if the problem happens on my end too.

I don't have any firewalls at this time. All i had was GSA SER running at the time and the chrome browser. The good news, although strange, is it's working well now. I left it for an hour and when i got back it was fine.

I will post if the error appears again.

Thank you for the prompt response.

It may have been transient server error that happens time to time.