Topic: how to insert anchor text random?

I use the add link feature to add anchor text to the articles,but as you see, I have about 1000 keywords to insert to 1000 articles,but to my surpirse,the tool will spin the 1k keywords and insert them in every article,it reall takes time,I have to wait a long to for it,how can I insert every keyword to every articles?

Re: how to insert anchor text random?

Can you take a screenshot of the setup so I see how you are setting it up?

Just upload on forum for me.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 737

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

3 (edited by geougouu 2014-06-18 19:32:18)

admin wrote:

Can you take a screenshot of the setup so I see how you are setting it up?

Just upload on forum for me.

I set up the link like this

Post's attachments

1.jpg 93.61 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

As far as I can see, there is no need to check linklist if the domain name is going to be the same.

Just paste in Google.com once.

SCM will create less text and insert less text, meaning faster response.

Does that help?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 737

admin wrote:

As far as I can see, there is no need to check linklist if the domain name is going to be the same.

Just paste in Google.com once.

SCM will create less text and insert less text, meaning faster response.

Does that help?

But It is  an example,I would use different URLS for different keywords,In fact,I think the tool should just insert one keyword or two or some other in the artilce,not the way it spins all the keywords and insert them into the article,as you know, every site will have many keywords and many urls

it seems that the tool can insert a variable,then I can replace it with an anchor text?it that ture?

1) The reason its all spun together is because some people create super spun articles.

So all the spintax is in one big article.

Thats why by default all links must be in spintax.

2) Yes instead of inserting url & keyword, you can instead insert your own custom %variable% and have another program manage your links.

Does that help?

3) I"m trying to think about some other way you can get the links in while preserving spintax functionality...
We could link the current article keyword and make it accessible through a variable, that way you can insert
url + %article_keyword%. That way have 1,000 keywords in article keywords and only 1 keyword in link.

4) How slow is it to insert 1000 links?

I did some tests with 1,000 URLS and 1,000 Keywords, i didn't see any lag.

I think the lag is caused by some other setting.