Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Topic: 4-7 Paragraphs, 1 Article == Always Same Number of Paragraphs

When I generate an article with the settings "4-7 Paragraphs, 1 Article" I always get the same about of paragraphs, there's no variation in the paragraph count.

For my purposes it would really be useful if even when you generate a single article there would be variation in the paragraph count.

Can this feature be added in a feature release? Or is it possible already and am I missing something?

I know when creating multiple articles you get variation in the paragraph count, but I want only one article which has paragraph count variation built in.

Re: 4-7 Paragraphs, 1 Article == Always Same Number of Paragraphs

It can be added, but there are limitations to how it works.

This is a limitation of the spintax structure.

Each paragraph can be made like this

{{content|content}|(blank)}

Which means that each paragraph has a 50% chance that it is blank.

Would mean your article is 0 - 3 paragraphs

{content|content}
{content|content}
{content|content}
{content|content}

Would be your article is 4-7 paragraphs.

If you notice however, its always going to be the same 3 paragraphs that have the option of turning on/
off

With those limitations in mind, I can put in the code for that to work in version 4 of SCM.

http://vote.seocontentmachine.com/respo … in-article