Topic: Feature Request Forum is BROKEN!Posting it here

I tried to login with Google, Facebook, even registered and all failed! Is that intentional?

Both FB and google has this error.
404 Error
No route matched the request

Manual Registration just says wrong password when I just copy pasted the autogenerated PW i got from email. Tried both Firefox and Chrome. I tried posting there a few months back, still broken, I was too annoyed so I stopped!

Here is what I meant to post
-------------------------------
Title: Article Downloader Scrapes Go In Their Respective Keyword Folders

Currently when I scrape I use 5-10 keywords, and all those articles go to just one directory! For example the scrapes below would all end up in one directory which can be very confusing and messy.
Its better if each keyword will separately hold their respective article scrapes.

how to bake cookies  800 articles
how to cook pasta     750 articles
how to change motor oil 900 articles

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Re: Feature Request Forum is BROKEN!Posting it here

HI,

That is indeed very annoying.

I turned off the facebook and Google logins.

You should be able to register.

When you login did you use your email or your name?

I just tried to create a simple account and it worked on my end.

Can you take a screen cast video for me so I can try and fix the problem.
http://www.screencast-o-matic.com/

Ill create the feature request for you to:
http://vote.seocontentmachine.com/respo … rd-folders

Thanks for the idea!

Also you can post ideas anonymously without registering.

Thank you for posting on my behalf.

Still cant login though. I'l PM you the screencast.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 737

psychotix wrote:

Thank you for posting on my behalf.

Still cant login though. I'l PM you the screencast.

I deleted your vote account, would you mind trying to register one final time?

Sorry, still broken.

Wrong email or password error just like before.

Can you send me email and password to info [at] seocontentmachine.com

Ill try to login from me end.

Can you also clear your cookies. (sometimes it breaks on cookies)