Topic: My Trial software not login

I have register for trial but software is not login and give popup for incorrect user and passwords.

I tried to use user & password which is given welcome mail.

Could you please tell me whats the problem.

Thanks
Abhinav

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Re: My Trial software not login

Reset your password
http://seocontentmachine.com/members/login