Topic: Multiple Wordpress Sites

Hi

I have 500 wordpress sites in a niche.

I want to load and post to them all.

1) Is there a bulk load feature, or do I have to do it one by one?
2) If I create content can I set it to post to the entire group of 500 sites? Or again, must I configure each 1 by 1?

Any help is appreciated.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Re: Multiple Wordpress Sites

Hi alex,

Bulk load here:
http://seocontentmachine.com/forum/img/m/3/t/p19c2ur97s1msuanq1bqmhhv3rs3.png

You can select all blogs for scheduling using the "Schedule posting" tool
http://seocontentmachine.com/forum/img/m/3/t/p19c2ut33d1jir1k2va0c9l1bvk5.png

As you can see there is a "Check all" button.

Fantastic!

Can we group the sites/blogs and then select by each group?

Also, what do your recommend is the best way to have highly readable unique content? I see there are so many options!