Topic: how to set up BING translator

dear all,

obviously some people have solved this so I wonder if anyone can help me out. I'm doing local marketing and trying to get the translator module to work.

I have signed up for MS developer account, signed up for the Azure Marketplace, have signed up to translator and have created an app. Testing it returns an OK status.

However, whenever I try to utilize this functionality, the log shows me an error for each article which I want translated.

Bing Translator Connection Error: Request URL Too Long Request URL Too Long Request URL Too Long HTTP Error 414. The request URL is too long.

what the f*** does that mean? What is a request URL????

Re: how to set up BING translator

It means you are trying to translate too many words at once.

Bing translator expects the text to be translated to come via URL (which is kinda dumb)

TO avoid error, you need to translate less text at one time.

sorry, but this does not make sense at all. The error came right after the first file. Are you saying that even one spun file is too much? Then what is the purpose of this module?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 737

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

philippkowalski wrote:

sorry, but this does not make sense at all. The error came right after the first file. Are you saying that even one spun file is too much? Then what is the purpose of this module?

You shouldn't be trying to translate spun files.

I would try the Google translator instead.

The problem is that BING API request is sent via URL GET method.

URL has length limitations.

For example:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2659 … et-request

I spent sometime trying to get over this limitation, but haven't found an answer yet.