Topic: Possible application bug

Apologies if this is not correct way to report bugs.

I have a bug that I can reliably count on to produce an SEOCM crash:

Using article downloader: scrape urls then download articles then sort by number of words column.  Select all rows at X and below (I am using ~500) then right click and choose "remove row".  I'm trying to delete low word count articles.

Program crashes for me at this point.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Re: Possible application bug

1. Best to place bug reports here. http://vote.seocontentmachine.com/
2. What is the error message?

Re: Possible application bug

Ah my apologies and really I should've looked harder for where to post this, my bad neutral

Making a new thread in the appropriate forum.