Topic: Create content to FCS

I try to create content to FCS but when i create content I select FCS networker, and when I upload in FCS always appear in the tittle of article FCS Networker (number of article created).

How can i solve this problem and generate content for FCS correctly?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Re: Create content to FCS

See here:
http://vote.seocontentmachine.com/respo … -networker