Topic: create artice that kw can not read

create article content  using  thai keyword  ...  after  success

in  article post   ,,   thai  keyword can not read

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Re: create artice that kw can not read

http://seocontentmachine.com/forum/img/m/918/t/p18p9luussmcsdapnco1e9mt401.png

Not sure what the problem is.

Can you explain what you are trying to achieve?

4 (edited by ktppro 2014-06-02 08:48:06)

http://seocontentmachine.com/forum/img/m/918/t/p18pcpnudvn651j931g2hp521e7l1.pngthai  keyword  setting  for create article

5 (edited by ktppro 2014-06-02 08:51:52)

http://seocontentmachine.com/forum/img/m/918/t/p18pcq2j6d5ai1ttj1np21deuhj31.pngthai kw

Can you send me both the URL + Keyword to me?

info [at] seocontentmachine.com

http://ladyladyshop8.lnwshop.com/catego … ๊มสูทขายาว

ชุดจั๊มสูท
จั๊มสูท
จั๊มสูทขาสั้น
จั๊มสูทขายาว
ชุดจั๊มสูทราคาถูก

8 (edited by ktppro 2014-06-06 10:37:51)

I see keyword  in HTML Article - xxxx.txt  is  ok   .,,,  can read it no problem

but  when    spun preview    then  can not read

some time  can read  only first  time   for spun view   then  can ot  read  it

or  after add articke to blog   then  thai keyword  can not  read

hi   after update   

problem   still ...  sae  ...  thai keyword can not read   spun view

hi   after update   

problem   still ...  same  ...  thai keyword can not read   spun view

Hi,

I will investigate, quite busy but will try and see about it.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 737

admin wrote:

Hi,

I will investigate, quite busy but will try and see about it.

hi  , thing  you just  insert

some  like

<meta charset="UTF-8" />

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />

that  will ok

hi

when  you  solve  this prolem   ,   I have to use  keywod  thai

can not  work  now

hi   ,  I can  not  work,   because  main  work  I use  thai keyword   

please help

hi   this  BUG  2 week  ago    ...  I can do my job     please help

I can pay for extra charge....   please let me know

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 737

Hi,

How are you setting up the keyword?

It looks fine for me
http://seocontentmachine.com/forum/img/m/3/t/p18q1vlq4n1mv0mhcsdlecr18ab3.png

Also you can add that

<meta charset="UTF-8" />

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />

Manually into any template at the very top and SCM will auto include it in the output.

Sorry for the 2 week delay. I know it sucks when things take that long.

the  fist  time  and 1st article   is noproblem

try  for the 2 nd  or  3rd  article   then  keyword  thai  can not read

18 (edited by ktppro 2014-06-12 00:09:06)

http://seocontentmachine.com/forum/img/m/918/t/p18q5k06v41hag1f7me9cjt2snp3.png

HTML Article - Swimwear (01).txt   view spun  OK

try   file  2 or  3  or  next   after view spun  that keyword can not read  as I show

Yes I see the problem now.

Some articles it doesn't work.

For me I just see a string of random characters.

When it happens I notice that ' marks in the article are also corrupted.

Ok after some investigation.

The file that are saved on the hard drive are not corrupted.

SCM tries to auto detect encoding.

Sometimes it gets it wrong and you see the error.

It tries to read it as ANSI file which causes error.

If it reads as UTF-8 the file is fine.

I could add manual selector to document preview form so that you can see and select which encoding to read.

Posting online would not be affecting by this.

In the next version of SCM I will save all files on the hard drive with BOM UTF8 format so that you don't have those strange errors anymore.

Consequently any other 3rd party programs that don't correctly read UTF8 files with BOM will have some corruption.

If that is the case those other programs need to check for BOM before reading files.