Topic: content source - cant get any results

I am testing some sources like goarticles.com. In options in content sources i put some keywords an cant get any results but the next button redirect me with these keyword to website bing like "site:goarticles.com birthday" and shows me results - what is wrong with it ?

Re: content source - cant get any results

The test is not always 100%. If the 2nd button shows results in Bing search then I would try the source out anyway.

In fact the article downloader will tell you if the source works properly or not.

Yes, article downloader download some articles - its working. Thanks.

4 (edited by mirekl 2014-04-30 22:16:22)

Sth is not right - when i create articles via articlecreator SCM shows me there is no articles from custom source - but when i use article downloader it download some articles for the same keyword.
I have choosen all sources.

Bing is fix but it seems that is not working properly for article downloader - could you check this?

I use Article builder as content source, but when I get to the "category", there's only figures (0 to 142)  instead of the list of categories. How can I fix it? Help please!!!! Thanks

Does it have anything to do with the update of SCM? Before I did the update, it worked normally

Thanks! the bug in "article builder" was fixed, now it's working normally