1 (edited by ktppro 2014-07-01 01:14:07)

Topic: post article xml rpc wordpress error 500

hi

article post to wordpress via xml rpc   , is  return 500 error

add blog with user , pass  no problem

before  is can use with no problem..

I can send you  domain , user ,pass  for test

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Re: post article xml rpc wordpress error 500

Have you tried this?

http://help.satinblue.com.au/fixing-com … ing-blogs/

Try the URL in the "Adding Errors" section

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 737

3 (edited by ktppro 2014-07-01 15:56:20)

admin wrote:

Have you tried this?

http://help.satinblue.com.au/fixing-com … ing-blogs/

Try the URL in the "Adding Errors" section

4 (edited by ktppro 2014-07-01 16:27:17)

the problem  is   when I post article   is say   " Posting error  Internal Server Error  "

but I can  see  that post already on server    complete , but no tag of post

THIS  is  manual post

if auto post   is  no any post coplete

Strange error.

Send me the blog details so that I can connect and test it out myself.

info[at]secontenmachine.com

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 737

admin wrote:

Strange error.

Send me the blog details so that I can connect and test it out myself.

info[at]secontenmachine.com

I have send  domain login,pass   to your mail ...   thank