Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

1 (edited by geougouu 2014-07-29 14:08:16)

Topic: Content inserter does nothing

http://seocontentmachine.com/forum/img/m/1782/t/p18u04hpg5v016mruduqr4a13.jpg

http://seocontentmachine.com/forum/img/m/1782/t/p18u04i290mj81vd624b1i7f13vk6.jpg
I set up content inserter like that,but when it finished,the article putout is the same,at content resources,I use spun articles,and when choose spinner,I select none,but when I get the new articles,they are all the same as previous ones,they are all spun articles too.
This is the unprocessed article
{{It's|It is|It really is|It truly is|It really is|It truly is}
and the new article is like this
{{It's|It is|It really is|It truly is|It really is|It truly is}
yes,it is the same

Re: Content inserter does nothing

Content inserter is for inserting images/links and videos into existing articles.

Are you trying to create new articles?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 737

Re: Content inserter does nothing

admin wrote:

Content inserter is for inserting images/links and videos into existing articles.

Are you trying to create new articles?

no,I will not do that,but when I use spun articles,after I run content inserter,the articles will reconver.For example,I use
article like this {It's|It is|It really is|It truly is|It really is|It truly is}
run conten inserter,the article will become It's