Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Topic: SCM Crashing regularly and using all my WordAI credits.

The problem is detailed better here on this thread that seems to have been abandoned by the admin.
http://seocontentmachine.com/forum/view … 1834#p1834

Please help! I need my content ASAP.