Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Topic: [BETA] SEO Content Machine 4

Please download the BETA here:
http://seocontentmachine.com/beta

Version 4 will install to a different location.

Please make a complete back up of your SEO Content Machine settings before testing the features in SCM v4.

You can do this by opening SCM v4 and clicking on the "Open Data Folder" button in Content tasks tab. Then copy all those files to a new location.

You can run Version 3 side by side. However some templates in version 4 will not work properly in version 3.

List of Changes

- fix: Able to move forward to article settings page 2
- fix: Updated spintax conversion selections in article document spintax preview.
- new: Can add local article folders recursively in article creator.
- new: Randomize chance that a generic keyword is used instead of supplied anchors
- new: Article downloader can scrape html + img tags of articles
- fix: About me generator returning corrupted characters.
- new: Keyword suggestion in content wizard screen to improve keyword choice.
- new: About me form is resizable. There is preview-spin button so you know what the output looks like.
- fix: Article creator over-writing the same filename.
- new: No Hands SEO template.
- new: %title% tag in custom output filenames for article creator.
- fix: Strip invalid characters when saving content inserter article files.
- new: Updated GSA SER and other templates. GSA SER template uses scraped comments. Also description fields have their own new template code <<description_chars(250/450)>> that uses character count instead of word count. Some template codes h...
- new: Clicking on "Save template" in template editor will save all changes even if you didn't press "Ok" in the code editor box first.
- new: Article creator will remove all html tags from local content that is loaded.
- new: GSA SER template will fill out blog comment.
- new: Progress bar on keyword scraper so that you know its working and not crashed.
- new: Right click on keyword box when adding links for keyword suggestion and insert generic anchor text commands.
- fix: Show error message when article downloader is unable to connect to your spinner.
- fix: The article creator will only process 1000 scraped articles to prevent out of memory errors.
- new: More link box help messages to warn of potential errors
- new: Content wizard randomizes all locations of videos and images.
- new: Insert pre-generated english titles in Advanced titles box in Article Creator.
- new: Videos and Images will inserted into random positions in the article.
- new: Updated spun export UI to fit main UI skin.
- new: Display google region being search in app log. Will search google blogs again.
- new: Content filtering removes spam sentences
- new: Moved Post manager buttons to status.
- new: Can copy error messages in the post manager to clipboard.
- new: UI Icons for main form
- new: Relocated UI items in post editor. Blog Explorer will auto expand on startup.
- new: Accurate word counts for the document window
- new: Removed obsolete code.
- new: Copyscape results in list box
- new: Improved the relevancy and count of results of the Snippet Finder
- new: Flat icon for some forms
- new: Snippet finder moved in Document form
- new: Theme change

Re: [BETA] SEO Content Machine 4

Awesome, i am excited to try this new version !
The most important thing for me is the Tier 1 creator, i hope it will work well

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 737

legends71210 wrote:

If you run it now, you get list of all the content in a grid.

Now you can filter out sentence you do not want and have article rebuilt with more control than previously.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 737

admin wrote:
legends71210 wrote:

Now you can filter out sentence you do not want and have article rebuilt with more control than previously.

I don't see the Tier 1 creator listed in this new version. Do we just you the snippet tool to create the articles as Tier 1 now?

Thanks!

stockdalemark1978 wrote:
admin wrote:
legends71210 wrote:

I don't see the Tier 1 creator listed in this new version. Do we just you the snippet tool to create the articles as Tier 1 now?

Thanks!

Yes its been merged into the snippet tool.

Its the same tool with a new UI.

^Ok, great. Thank you.

stockdalemark1978 wrote:

^Ok, great. Thank you.

Instead of right clicking to filter out words, you can do it before hand in the actual snippet window.

However over the column headers and right click.

You have a lot more filtering control now.

admin wrote:
stockdalemark1978 wrote:

^Ok, great. Thank you.

Instead of right clicking to filter out words, you can do it before hand in the actual snippet window.

However over the column headers and right click.

You have a lot more filtering control now.

How do you use Copyscape on the article? I see the tab over on the left, but I can't figure out how to actually use it on the article.

Once you have written your article, you must hit "spin preview"
From there you can check for duplicate content.

10 (edited by peisithanatos 2014-08-19 23:49:33)

Perfect as always. Here you have an small help, a template for Auto Fill Magic format, using this guide: http://autofillmagic.com/fileadmin/publ … rticle.txt

Post's attachments

AutoFill Magic.xml 603 b, 1 downloads since 2014-08-19 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.
http://seonatural.net/informe-seo/

Hi there

In the upper right hand corner of the software, there's a red bit of linked text that says v4.0.0.1 (Click here to update)

When I click on it, a window pops up to tell me that the software is up to date.

Not sure if this is a problem with my installation or just a bug.

Please advise.

Thanks

dabber300 wrote:

Hi there

In the upper right hand corner of the software, there's a red bit of linked text that says v4.0.0.1 (Click here to update)

When I click on it, a window pops up to tell me that the software is up to date.

Please advise.

Thanks

Because it's the beta version you can update it only directly from the site http://seocontentmachine.com/beta . Just download and install wink

maroso wrote:
dabber300 wrote:

Hi there

Please advise.

Thanks

Because it's the beta version you can update it only directly from the site http://seocontentmachine.com/beta . Just download and install wink

I will fix this for the next release.

@maroso

Thanks for letting me know. I appreciate it.