- new: Reworking intro content so that there is less duplication across articles.
- fix: Better error handling when trying to open tasks that have missing values.
- fix: Content Wizard was letting you create tasks that did not set the output folder. This will no longer be possible.
- fix: Rare crash in image scraper when pressing the start scrape button.
- fix: Crash when trying to process downloaded article leading to error in GetOrCreateBody method.
- fix: Article creator crash when it is trying to pre-cache images, caused by invalid values stored in the task.
- fix: Crash due to .net v4 error when trying to use big content search.
- new: Intro content is back in article creator.
- new: GSA SER template works again just like old version 3 template. Project settings + articles in one file. There is separate folder for articles only if you require it.
- fix: Corrupted tasks in the scheduler will no longer cause it to not load. Those tasks will be ignored instead. You can view the app log to see details of any such problems.
- fix: Space in gsa ser template causing error.
- fix: Article creator will gracefully abort when the template file is corrupted.
- fix: If program is unable to load your content folder it will not crash in extreme circumstances, it will return no posts instead.
- fix: Remove inverted “ quotation symbols in articles created by article creator and replace them with standard " symbol to reduce errors with text encoding.
- fix: Reworked the way SCM filters content. Content used should be of higher quality than before.
- fix: Program won't crash if the startup splashscreen can not be closed.
- fix: CTD when trying to auto load content wizard.
- new: Can duplicate links