Topic: 220.127.116.11 - Content cache
- fix: Custom sources selection resetting wrongly to default selections.
- new: Can export scraped long tail keywords to file.
- new: keyword scraper: Can import keywords. Can filter keywords, can load/save filter string.
- new: Changed wording of link insert options. It is now "Replace keyword or insert randomly"
- new: Article downloader shows count of paragraphs as new column. You can use this to filter out articles.
- new: Custom sources box is immediately visible in the article downloader settings tab.
- new: SCM translator will allow spun text to be sent for translating.
- fix: Forcibly strip HTML tags out of articles scraped by the article downloader when HTML has not been enabled.
- new: Export article downloader content into the article creator cache (instead of via a local folder).
- new: Re-organized the article creator UI to make it more readable.
- new: Remove junk words box in article creator, all filtering is done via content cache.
- fix: SCM wasn't correctly combining and sorting paragraphs based on length. Causing content to be lost.
- new: Content Cache
- fix: Broke loading of content tools other than article downloader.
SCM caches content that has been spun and scraped in the article creator.
Read more about it here
http://help.satinblue.com.au/how-does-t … e-content/