Topic: SCM freeze

Sometimes (almost evrytime) SCM freeze during downloading articles or spinning - I can not do anything - not even move the program window. The log shows nothing - I tested on different 2 computers.

Re: SCM freeze

Investigating now.

Thanks for the report.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Working on my side with article + TBS.

Can you take a screencast for me

http://screencast-o-matic.com/

I will try to record soon, and I will send you PM

I've been seeing the something similar as well since the update to SCM 4.0. In my case, the articles are completed, but SCM locks up and is completely non-responsive, just as Mirekl reported. The only way I can even close it is by force closing it in the task manager.

I can provide machine details if that helps.

This happens a lot to me too. The task scheduler looks good on paper, but it never really finishes the tasks at hand.

I thought, wouldnt it be great if you could just make 5 projects for GSA and Senuke, and when you come back after a day or 2, everythings done?

Well that has never happened.

Leaving it on for 2 days, im lucky if it successfully  finishes 1-2 projects. Each project consists of hundreds of keywords in my case.

My spinner is spinrewriter. But because it causes additional freezing problems, so I go without spinners instead. Well that doesnt help much either. It still freezes.

I am testing BETA and have the same problem...
I wanted to record it but when window is active it works, but when I am not recording and the window is not in front (like minimized) it stopped working - I can bring window to front but I cant move it or click on anything it's frozen

I tested also on my VPS with win 2008 - and there is exactly the same problem (normal version and beta). I left SCM running one campaign with 10 keywords and after 30 minutes it stopped working...
This is starting to be really annoying... I have to switch to different software, till the problem will be solved...

Resource monitor show like SCM is doing sth in background? memory is changing and sometimes CPU

Ok I left SCM to work in background (I think it was) and after 2 hours I checked output folder and found that SCM created all of the content 400 articles but SCM still was frozen - but I dont know if it used all the keywords...
It seems that GUI is frozen but SCM still works in background?

Next i run 4 projects - SCM froze but manage to complete only 1 project - after one day the rest were untouched...

any update on this error? I am still getting this