Topic: Change log

Please, please why do you not update the change log when you update the program.

I am updating the program not knowing what has changed. Other programs do this. GSA and Traffic Travis for instance always give an updated change log. I have no idea what has been changed in SCM.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 737

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Re: Change log

luckyjim wrote:

Please, please why do you not update the change log when you update the program.

I am updating the program not knowing what has changed. Other programs do this. GSA and Traffic Travis for instance always give an updated change log. I have no idea what has been changed in SCM.

Hi,

I publish changelogs once a week. Unless its a new feature, where I will do a changelog on the day.

Hi,

I have just updated to V4.0.4 but don't know what's in it. Why , oh why, can't you update the changelog with every release. It what a good software realeses do.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 737

luckyjim wrote:

Hi,

I have just updated to V4.0.4 but don't know what's in it. Why , oh why, can't you update the changelog with every release. It what a good software realeses do.

Something i'm in the process of working on smile

luckyjim wrote:

Hi,

Good news, the changelog is available at
http://direct.seocontentmachine.com/dow … ngelog.txt

It will always be updated each time a new version is released.