Topic: About yourself multiple keywords

If i use multiple keywords only the first 1 appear in the About me paragraph. Is there a way to spin the keywords so that all are inserted? Not all at the same time, 1 then another randomly

2 (edited by andrei_g94 2014-12-24 03:46:03)

Re: About yourself multiple keywords

NVM i found it, i used the spin syntax {kw1|kw2|kw3} in the About Me Generator. Amazing piece of software.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 737

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Re: About yourself multiple keywords

andrei_g94 wrote:

NVM i found it, i used the spin syntax {kw1|kw2|kw3} in the About Me Generator. Amazing piece of software.

Yes that will work as it just inserts text verbatim.