Topic: Can't Download SCM .exe file

Hi,

I just signed up for SCM two days ago and have been trying to download .exe file but to no avail. I keep getting this error message that says, the ".exe.part could not be saved, because the source file could not be read."

Please advice way forward.

Thank you and Merry X'mas all!

Steve

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Re: Can't Download SCM .exe file

http://direct.seocontentmachine.com/dow … eSetup.exe

Try that link.

Re: Can't Download SCM .exe file

All working good...thank you...Timothy Tang from support guided me through as well...great support...cheers!