Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Topic: Changelog @ http://seocontentmachine.com/download/changelog.txt

From now on the change logs will be published directly to a text file.
http://direct.seocontentmachine.com/dow … ngelog.txt

Re: Changelog @ http://seocontentmachine.com/download/changelog.txt

Finally!

Updated changelog is important so we know what exactly is happening every update. Thank you!

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 737

psychotix wrote:

Finally!

Updated changelog is important so we know what exactly is happening every update. Thank you!

I was able to automate the changelog outputs smile

4 (edited by jakepatrick 2015-01-09 12:20:00)

[SOLVED]
I'm on version 4.0.6.5 and SEO Content Machine freezes when reaching for Article Builder both at the beginning and advanced area of the campaign wizard. I've got too much going on at the moment to open up wireshark and there is so much traffic it would be impossible read.
The timeout will occur after ten minutes I believe.

It appears to have fixed itself, or maybe it was something I did. Either way, it's working fine n ow.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 737

jakepatrick wrote:

[SOLVED]
I'm on version 4.0.6.5 and SEO Content Machine freezes when reaching for Article Builder both at the beginning and advanced area of the campaign wizard. I've got too much going on at the moment to open up wireshark and there is so much traffic it would be impossible read.
The timeout will occur after ten minutes I believe.

It appears to have fixed itself, or maybe it was something I did. Either way, it's working fine n ow.

It maybe just article builder service was a bit temperamental.

If a service is slow, it causes SCM to wait around for quite a while.

Also suggest that you review the article word limits, eg article count, para count etc.

Trying to request 200+ articles from AB might be to much for it.