1 (edited by duuude 2014-02-03 18:36:28)

Topic: Content Inserter Pre Spun Articles

Hi there, I am trying to use the content inserter with pre spun articles and I still want the output to be prespun articles not ready spun! Could there be a option to keep the articles pre-spun and just add content and links to the pre spun articles?

edit:Ahh think I found it now: Output: Folder No Spintax right?

Re: Content Inserter Pre Spun Articles

Yes double check the output settings.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

3 (edited by duuude 2014-02-03 19:45:55)

hmm seems not to work. I have some ultra spinnable articles(ready spun with spintax) they are quite big 60kb but I always get a spun version without spintax as output regardless if I select output as Folder or Folder -No spintax. The thing is since these USA articles are pre spun I have Spun set to none.

I want the content inserter to just insert media content/link tokens and keep the articles as is with spintax. Seems like this is not possible.

Sorry I understand you now.

The content inserter is set to work with non-spun content.

Would it be possible to get Content Inserter to work with Pre spun content?

Can seo content scraped articles unique because if I use the free spinner it is producing gibberish content and why I cannot insert the url from the scrapped articles.Because when I checked on my software for duplicate content it is showing that the articles are not original.Is it safe to post the articles to my blog?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 737

386516 wrote:

Can seo content scraped articles unique because if I use the free spinner it is producing gibberish content and why I cannot insert the url from the scrapped articles.Because when I checked on my software for duplicate content it is showing that the articles are not original.Is it safe to post the articles to my blog?

You need to use a paid spinner. Content doesn't have to be 100% unique.

Free spinners only get you so far.