Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Topic: Help - Problem Adding WP Blog To SEO Content Machine

Hi,

Hopefully my threads wont get too annoying lol, but i'm experiencing another issue.  I tried adding one of my blogs to SEO Content Machine, and experienced the following error:

http://i.imgur.com/kJmzQcL.png

By default all versions of wordpress 3.5 and above have XML-RPC activated by default, so that isnt the issue.  I've tried everything I could, but cant figure out why I am experiencing this problem. 

Please help

Re: Help - Problem Adding WP Blog To SEO Content Machine

Will contact you via email.

Need to grab your login details to figure out what is happening here.

Hi,

Yes, i'll email login credentials over to you.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 737

balcom wrote:

Hi,

Yes, i'll email login credentials over to you.

Thanks waiting for the email

why is this discussion here, it helps no one

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 737

cuzzle wrote:

why is this discussion here, it helps no one

Its an old thread, I do request that everyone now use the
vote.seocontentmachine.com site to make support requests.