Topic: Sites that can be emailposted?

Hi

I wanted to try the new feature (email posting to blogs), but I dont know what these sites are?
On that note, what are other wordpress sites we can signup to?" I only know of blogs.com lol.

Thanks

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Re: Sites that can be emailposted?

I only know of tumblr
But there are others of course, but I haven't actually sat down to figure out which ones do.

There is a list here of web 2.0s
http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-s … dated.html

Once I got time, I will organize for someone to look through and get a list together.