Topic: Choosing Articles before Spinning

Hope someone can help.

I just signed up for the trial and I like what I see but I can't quite get the software to do what I want.

I would like to download articles via article sites like ezine and then delete the ones I don't want, spin them and then export for SER.

I can seem to do most of what I want to do with the Article downloader but cant export properly.

When I click export to folder the article title goes in the file name without spintax and paragraph spacing isn't formatted when I import in SER.

If I use the wizard or article creator I cant seem to delete any articles before they are spun, I use word ai so I don't want to spin articles that I don't need.

Is there a better way to do all this?

Re: Choosing Articles before Spinning

So you want to export the spun article with title spun in file correct?

Go to

Settings -> Output -> Save title in file

3 (edited by gregghawes 2015-02-27 16:42:49)

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I tried that but it doesnt seem to save the spintax in the title. Just the un-spun title.

The articles also dont seem to have correct spacing for paragraphs so when I import to SER the new paragraphs are just on 1 new line instead of 2.

Any chance of an answer for this? I would like to subscribe if there is a way around this.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 737

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/teberuu/public_html/seocontentmachine.com/forum/include/parser.php on line 791

gregghawes wrote:

Any chance of an answer for this? I would like to subscribe if there is a way around this.

It should include spintax title in article.

Let me double check for you.

If it is a bug I will release an update fix for it today.