SEO Content Machine Changes April – June 2018
- Two new API methods. GetCustomSources and GetTemplates.
- Change url downloading batch size from 100 to 50 to lessen risk of errors.
- Make logger comments report link count at end of line.
- Handle out of memory errors when identifying article language.
- Optimizations to avoid likely hood of overflow errors.
- Unchecking all sources not updating selection in custom sources.
- Out of memory errors when downloading content leading to crash in SCM.
- Improved downloading speed of the Article Creator when getting articles online.
- Remove duplicate URLs when scraping.
- Crash on API if article creator was not run yet.
- About Me API added.
- Article Creator – force title caps on keywords when using %keyword% in custom titles.
- can use multiple tokens in the URL to filter out unwanted links.
- moved requests onto embedded chrome browser for better reliability.
- SCM blog browser slows down after browsing local files, this will still happen but a lot later down the line.
- Devtools missing error
- T1C freezing when using BING Cache sources.
- Use internal Chrome browser to get Bingcache. Improves the reliability of the ezinearticle downloader.
- SCM UI unresponsive when loading articles in HTML editor.